Home > Weserbergland (Germany) > Oesterholz - Jagdschloss > Eingangstor

Oesterholz - Jagdschloss

Das Jagdschloss Oesterholz wurde 1597-1599 als Wasserschloss des Hauses Lippe in Oesterholz im Kreis Lippe errichtet. Aufgrund von Schäden durch den 30-jährigen Krieg wurde das Schloss bis 1665 renoviert und umgebaut. Aufgrund von Zerfall im 18. Jahrhundert wurde das Hauptgebäude des Jagdschlosses abgerissen. Die abgetragenen Baumaterialien wurden für den Bau des Kurhauses (http://Manfred-Tinebor.fotki.com/rumkullern/2022/p0222841s.html) in Bad Meinberg verwendet.
Seit 1929 dienen die noch erhaltenen Gebäude des Jagdschlosses als Altenheim.

The hunting lodge Oesterholz was built in 1597-1599 as a moated castle of the House of Lippe in Oesterholz in the district of Lippe. Due to damage caused by the Thirty Years' War, the castle was renovated and rebuilt by 1665. Due to decay in the 18th century, the main building of the hunting lodge was demolished. The removed building materials were used to build the health resort (http://Manfred-Tinebor.fotki.com/rumkullern/2022/p0222841s.html) in Bad Meinberg.
Since 1929 the remaining buildings of the hunting lodge have been used as a retirement home.

  • Share
Image URL for use on other sites:
Link to send via email/instant messenger:
Fotki Code:
Code for HTML page:
Code for forums:
Copyright © Manfred Tinebor, Germany. Commercial use of page contents is forbidden. All rights reserved. For private use only.